Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
No matter what time of the day it is or where we are at, we all love having a caffeine rush. There are many ways to have a caffeine rush and also a many ways to prepare a coffee but no coffee can beat an Espresso. Rancillio Silvia has launched a 3rd version of their Espresso machine. It is designed and manufactured in Italy by Rancilio. It is a top of the line espresso machine which is the most looked up at model on Amazon. Over the past decade, this machine has been through some major upgrades to achieve a level of perfection.
Features and Benefits of the Beauty
• Brass Portafilter and Group Head : It is made up of chrome plated brass. It has a 58mm commercial grade portafilter that provides a large surface for the hot water to penetrate through the coffee. Because the filter is made of brass, it resists erosion and prevents mineral buildup for a long life.
• 12 oz Single Boiler: The boiler is made up of marine grade brass for better heat conductivity. As the size of the boiler is large, it allows the user to make multiple espressos with more steaming power and a stable temperature.
• 2 Thermostats and 1 Overheat Switch: There are 2 thermostats, one mainly for brewing and the other for steaming. They have also provided a built-in safety switch the prevent the boiler from overheating.
• 3-Way Solenoid Valve: This makes cleaning very easy. A pump releases pressure that results in drier puck eliminating the need to rinse the portafilter.
• Durable Housing Materials: The casing, the drip tray and pan are made up of stainless steel that makes the machine last for a longer time and also making it easy to clean.